Glenroy Physiotherapy Centre
Professional, quality and comprehensive service to all members of our community
Come in and see us in Glenroy to see how our physiotherapy treatments can help make your life healthier.
Also serving Oak Park, Strathmore, Broadmeadows and northern suburbs
Glenroy Physiotherapy Centre has been established since 1996. The practice has served our community, local sports clubs and nursing homes in the most professional manner. Working closely with the local doctors it has offered the most up to date and best practice physiotherapy to all our clients.
Our guarantee is that the client will receive one to one contact with their chosen physiotherapist who will accurately assess and diagnose, then formulate a treatment plan to restore optimum health.
COVID-19 notice: We are open!
Please come in for your appointments if you are not sick, knowing that we are taking all steps to keep you safe and well while visiting our clinic. The safety of our patients and staff is absolutely critical.
- Our staff have all been educated on necessary safety precautions.
- We have hand sanitiser on arrival and departure.
- The clinic is regularly disinfected. Sorry about the smell if it bothers you.
- Only 1-on-1 treatments are provided. Only one parent or guardian allowed in the treatment room with an underage patient. Anyone else will be asked to wait in their car or outside of the clinic.
- Staff wear single-use gloves during treatment.
- Single-use protective face sheets are used on treatment tables.
- All equipment is sanitised before and after use.
- Social distancing is strictly enforced in the clinic, especially in the waiting room.
- Group classes and workshops are cancelled for time being.
- Telehealth sessions are available.
- All staff advised to remain home if they are not feeling 100%.
Simply reschedule your appointment if you are unwell or have been in contact with anyone who’s travelled overseas lately. There are no cancellation fees.
What would you like to do?
On the first visit, all clients are be required to fill in a registration form and sign an informed consent form. Following the initial assessment a treatment plan and a clinical working diagnoses will be outlined to you.
During the second visit, clients are re-assessed and treatment will be modified specific for your condition and irritability.